Monday, October 10, 2011

True Local Color


Which way is my face?


Chicago blues and Neil Young all day all day all day.
After the Goldrush and Harvest, goddamn.

I miss this:

The cats in my life have been few, but kind.



Now, furious serial killer writings.
Speaking of which, A Good Man is Hard to Find is possibly the most perfect work of fiction in existence (technically speaking, the way you'd say a building is the strongest building even if it's kind of ugly, oh look at me trying to cushion my ambitious statement-y statement). Anyway, read it.
Also, Raymond Carver, "The Cathedral," good stuff.
Also, I don't know.
Everything That Rises Must Converge (Another Flannery O'Connor story, but possible slogan for graffiti endeavors)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP